Sunday, April 15, 2012

Personalized Gifts for Mother's Day, Father's Day, & Graduation from Shutterfly


Photobucket

Mother’s Day and Father’s Day are quickly approaching. Personally, I love to give and receive personalized gifts. I find them more meaningful and sentimental. My husband is an extremely hard person to shop for. Sometimes it’s impossible to find something he will use. However, if it’s a personalized gift, particularly a gift that incorporates our kids, he is sure to love it.  It's a similar situation when I am attempting to find a gift for my in-laws or my parents.  Grandparents LOVE pictures of their grandchildren!  Why buy a trinket that's going to gather dust or get donated within the next year when you can give a treasured gift that will place an enormous smile on their face?

Shutterfly has a vast variety of photo gifts that can be personalized for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, and Graduations. These products include Photo Books, iPhone Cases, Mugs, Canvas Prints, Blankets, Desk Calendars, and Desktop Plaques.

One of the gifts that I think is quite unique is the Videogram.  You can upload your photos and choose a soundtrack, then forward the videogram to a loved one or friend.  I am not able to see my father often at all and he misses out on my kids' lives.  This would be such a great way to include him!

For Mother's Day this year, I would love to receive one of the personalized blankets!  I have so many photos of my kids that I adore and it would be nice to wrap up in one of these fleece blankets on a cool night. 






Photobucket


Follow Shutterfly on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest!
*Disclaimer: I did not receive monetary compensation for this post.  I am going to receive a gift certificate as compensation.  However, the opinions expressed here are my own and are not at all influenced by the compensation I will receive.  
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Shutterfly is great. They have high quality items. I have ordered from them in the past and it was quick and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to get one of their blankets. Thanks for reminding me about them Great review. Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Tidbits From A Mom Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang