Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Novica Review

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Mom Blog Society. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Photobucket

I have been reading other bloggers’ reviews of Novica for years. I have perused their website and seen so many amazing products and unique gifts from artists around the world. As a shopper, I could go nuts with the home décor products! I was recently provided the opportunity to do a review on a Novica product. It took a bit for me to make my choice – there are simply so many products that I had my eye on. 

There is beautiful jewelry on Novica. As is well documented on Tidbits From A Mom, I love my jewelry :) You can find breathtaking pieces, such as Jade Necklaces, Amethyst Dangle Earrings, Wrap Bracelets, Garnet Dangle Earrings, and Silver Pendant Necklaces.   I chose to review two different pairs of earrings. Both pairs of earrings came in beautifully padded gift boxes and came with descriptions and quotes from the artisits. 

I loved the look of the Amber Earrings and ultimately chose to review the Amber Dangle Earrings called "Summer Warmth".  These were created by Shanker.  I love the color of amber.  It compliments my wardrobe so well!  They're gorgeous and the perfect size - not too big, not too small. 

Photobucket


Photobucket

I also chose a pair of Pearl Flower Earrings called "Pink Frangipani", created by Buana.  I wear various shades of pink often and these earrings are definitely my style.  The description card states, "Fashioned of silver, frangipai blossoms in a Balinese garden.  Set beneath the lovely flowers, pink pearl glows like moonlight".  These earrings were larger than I expected, but gorgeous just the same.  They are stunning!

Photobucket


Photobucket

In viewing the other pieces made by these artists, I was so impressive with the sheer talent.  I wish I could have one ounce of their talent!  "Wow" is a word that simply doesn't give them justice, but is the word that keeps coming to mind over and over again. 

In addition to the jewelry and home decor products that caught my eye, Novica also sells clothing.  I live in New Hampshire and we have some pretty cold winters (this year excluded of course).  I am always on the hunt for new sweaters and wraps.  Novica sells Wool Shawls, Alpaca Wool Sweaters, Women's Cardigan Sweaters, and Alpaca Sweaters.

Follow Novica on Twitter and Facebook!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Mom Blog Society. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tidbits From A Mom Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang