Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Birthday Chronicle Review



Photobucket

My son’s birthday is fast approaching. I can’t believe he is going to be two years old. Where has the time gone? It seemed like just yesterday….As I think back to that time, the details of that year are kind of fuzzy. I can only remember the details of my pregnancy and the excitement of my little man coming.

The Birthday Chronicle is a one-page (8 ½” x 11”) personalized newspaper that details the events of any particular day you choose. By providing a name, date, and headline, you can receive a newspaper that provides the details of that special day and the events that were occurring around that time.

Once I provided this information, I received an email almost immediately. I was very impressed with this speed! I chose to personalize this newspaper for my son’s 2nd birthday. Some of the main facts included on the newspaper are the weather for that day, the major headlines for the world at that time, the news in sports, a list of celebrities that share the same birthday, and the music songs that were popular at the time. This is such a great keepsake for his baby book! I think he will appreciate reading this someday – I know I am eager to purchase them for my other family members.

The Birthday Chronicle is created by BecauseITriedIt.com. This company is proud to offer “Personalized Gifts for Anyone, Anytime”! The Birthday Chronicle makes a great gift for a family member or friend. For an additional fee, you can order your newspaper to be sent with a black frame so it can be displayed for everyone!
BecauseITriedIt.com offers free items from time to time. If you would like to make sure you hear about these free items in time, please consider following them!

Receive their newsletter and follow them on Twitter ,Facebook, and Klout!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
post signature

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome idea...love this.

    Stopping by from Pitch it to me.
    Minta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea. what a special way to celebrate a special occasion !!

    ReplyDelete

 

Tidbits From A Mom Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang