Friday, August 17, 2012

Shopping with Shopcade!

I have been introduced to a new website and within one short day I have become so addicted. It’s called Shopcade! Shopcade is an application on Facebook that allows you to shop as well as tell others about the products in which you’re interested or would love to own. There are over 60 million products in numerous categories. Some of the categories include fashion, health and beauty, electronics, shoes, food and drinks, and SO much more!

Once you sign up (which is a super easy), you create a board by adding products that you find based upon the recommendations of others. You earn points in a variety of ways – by signing in each day, by adding products to your Shopcade board, and when other people add products to their board based upon your recommendations. If someone makes a purchase from your Shopcade board, you both earn CASH! It really is as easy as that.

Please check out my profile HERE! I have had so much fun creating boards and adding to them! I have created boards for shoes, jewelry, and clothing I would love to own as well let everyone I know check out for themselves. In addition to providing a shopping experience for you, it can also be helpful in a number of ways. For example, the holidays will be here before we know it. My in-laws literally do all their shopping by the end of October. They typically start questioning me about what my children want by the end of September and really laying on the pressure by the beginning of October. I plan on creating gift idea boards for each of my children. This way my family can easily access my profile page and see what I recommended. If they make a purchase through my Shopcade board, I earn money!

 

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tidbits From A Mom Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang