Monday, August 20, 2012

It Works! Ultimate Body Applicator Review

315-UMP-SkinnyPack-450x600  
 
Overall, I am pleased with my weight. However, I definitely want to be more toned and build muscle and I understand that I need to exercise to make that happen. I do have one problem area (as everyone who is not a supermodel does) – this is my rear end and the backs of my thighs. Women naturally have cellulite there and like most women, it bugs me.
I was presented with the opportunity to try the Ultimate Body Applicator from It Works! The Ultimate Body Applicator (approximately $59) is a body wrap that can be used on your stomach, legs, buttocks, and/or arms.  It has been reported to help people lose inches and tighten skin that is loose as a result of dieting and losing weight.  I jumped at the opportunity because I’ve been dying to know if they really work. Part of me remained skeptical because it just sounds too good to be true. In addition to two Ultimate Body Applicators, I also received a sample of the Defining Gel, Fat Fighter supplements, and Eye Cream.

I wasn’t sure where I should use the applicators – stomach or legs. I debated about it for a while and ultimately chose the legs and buttocks. I took a shower so I would be nice and clean for putting on the applicators. I used one applicator for each side. The applicators were large enough to cover the back of each leg and practically my whole rear end. After applying them, I put on tight-fitting cotton exercise shorts so that the applicators would stay in place. I was quite a sight and my son was looking at me kind of funny because I was moving around kind of slowly. 
I immediately began to feel a cool sensation all over the area covered. There was only a slight medicinal smell, but I liked it. I liked the cool feeling on my legs and liked knowing that my skin was obviously absorbing the cream on the applicators. I kept the wraps on for 45 minutes total, after which I promptly removed them. My skin felt cool for another whole hour or so after the wraps had been removed.

I hope you can understand that I chose not to take before and after photos of my backside for my blog. You honestly will just have to trust me when I say that these wraps really do work. I did not lose inches - people lose inches after repeatedly using the wraps.  Looking the mirror the following day, I thought the backs of my legs looked great and my shorts were ever so slightly looser. In evaluating how I used the wraps, I wish that I had cut one wrap in half and used just one applicator wrap altogether so that I had the opportunity to wrap again days later. They really are large enough and cover quite a bit of skin.
As I mentioned before, I was also provided supplements, defining gel, and eye cream to review. I used the Fat Fighter supplements for a week and the defining gel and eye cream for a couple of weeks (the defining gel was used morning and night). Here are descriptions of each of these items:

  • Fat Fighter – The Fat Fighter supplements block fat and carbohydrates before they are absorbed into the body when taken within an hour after you eat.
  • Eye Cream – Moisturizes around the eyes and reduces the puffiness.
  • Defining Gel - The Defining Gel moisturizes and tightens skin to minimize the appearance of cellulite.
Now, as a mental health counselor, I know that the mind is very powerful and that when we want something bad enough, we can convince ourselves of many things. However, I honestly have to say that these products are wonderful and I am hooked. I have never been more pleased with the way I look than I do right now. I feel comfortable in my clothing and pleased with the results of the It Works! products. 
 If you would like to read more about these products and/or make a purchase, visit HERE!
 
*Disclaimer: I did not receive monetary compensation for this post.  I received free samples of the items featured above for the purpose of this review.  The opinions expressed here are my own and may differ from your opinions and experiences.
 
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tidbits From A Mom Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang