Saturday, January 28, 2012

Prepare for First Communion with Communion Cards!

My daughter is going to be making her First Communion in May. I participated in RCIA last year and had my First Communion last Easter. It was emotional for me, but I won’t get into that here. I am so happy for my daughter and I cannot wait for the big day. I have been thinking about ways in which I can make the day more special for her. We will certainly invite family and friends over for supper and a cake from our local bakery that will be personalized for her. She will receive gifts, of course, as well. But, I wasn’t sure if there is anything else I should do.

Maybe it was “divine intervention”, but I received an invitation to check out the Communion Cards. This invitation came at the perfect time! Communion Cards is a business that provides Invitations, Response Cards, Thank You Notes, Bookmark Keepsakes, and Candy Wrappers for First Communions. The designs are simply beautiful! They have Classic, Elegant, and Modern design themes. I found the perfect invitation for my daughter that is dark pink with a rosary necklace on it. I decided that even though we have a small family, it would be nice to send them a formal invitation. In addition, I can purchase Thank You Notes in the matching design! I was able to use the website easily in personalizing an invitation and a bookmark. I liked that I was able to preview the designs immediately and change the wording as I saw fit.

In visiting the website, I learned that Communion Cards has been in business since 1982. I think it’s wonderful that once you place your order, your order is printed on-site. Your order does not need to be sent to another facility, printed there, and then shipped. No middle man!

Communion Cards has affordable products that can add that extra touch of personalization to what I consider a very special day. Please consider checking them out if you are also preparing for your child’s First Communion.

*Disclaimer: I received monetary compensation for this post.  However, the opinions expressed here are my own and are not influenced by compensation.
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tidbits From A Mom Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang