Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Family Moved - Guest post written by Arnoldo Acevedo

My family and I recently moved into a new home and I made sure we had direct tv Austin all hooked up before the first box was even unpacked. It's hilarious because we have become obsessed with singing talent shows as a family… Everything from American Idol all the way through the X factor wrap our attention any like to watch them together as a family and vote on who we think will win. I don't think it's the worst thing in the world to watch competition shows with your family in my kids could be doing much worse things with their time than hanging out with their parents. I love having a TV show or two that we can all agree on and sometimes we even watch after dinner. The kids aren’t usually allowed to have TV although I think it’s great for us to have a show they can watch sort of as a treat. I think giving them the trust to watch what they want is important because it shows them we believe in them.

*Disclaimer: I received monetary compensation for this post.
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tidbits From A Mom Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang