Monday, January 30, 2012

Oliver’s Labels Review

Photobucket

It is essential to label your child’s belongings when they go to daycare or school. My son goes to a home daycare with other little boys and it is inevitable that, on occasion, sweatshirts and sippy cups get mixed up. I really do not like writing on belongings with marker…Maybe that’s just my OCD . I have seen other parents who have printed, colorful labels for their children’s belongings and I have always wondered whether they hold up in washing and normal wear and tear.

I had the opportunity to review personalized labels from Oliver’s Labels recently and experiment with them for myself. In personalizing the labels, I was able to choose the name typed on them as well as a design theme. I chose my son’s nickname and the “Transportation” theme. I received a pair of shoe labels, mini labels, original size labels, and clothing labels. I placed the clothing labels on his sweatshirts and the shoe labels on his shoes (obviously). I placed the original size labels on his sippy cups and the mini labels on the underside of his toys. His daycare provider was really happy to see this!



Photobucket



Photobucket

I was most interested in seeing whether the labels lasted under the normal wear and tear of the week as well as held up in the wash. I figured the mini labels and shoe labels would hold up, but I was a little skeptical about the clothing labels and the original labels. I was pleasantly surprised to see that both held up in the washing machine and the dishwasher. The labels still look awesome! My son loves that he has little pictures of trucks, trains, cars, and motorcycles on his cups and giggles that they are in his shoes as well!

*Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tidbits From A Mom Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang