Here are some of the details:
- Only manufacturer’s coupons can be used.
- They can be from the newspaper, dispensers in grocery stores, tear-pads, and elsewhere, as long as they state "Manufacturer's Coupon" on them.
- The most important coupons our troops need are for food supplies.
- Baby supplies are 2nd priority, though common household goods help troops, too.
- No assistance vouchers.
- No food stamps or the like.
- No store coupons. For example, we can’t use store coupons like Walmart, Kroger, Safeway, Walgreens, etc.
- No restaurant coupons.
- No coupons that have been printed from the Internet.
attn: Active Troopons
PO BOX 231
Whiting, IN 46394-0231
Send expired coupons with expiration dates within the past 90 days to:
attn: Expired Troopons
PO BOX 430
Whiting, IN 46394-0430
For more information, please visit Troopons.org