Wednesday, November 30, 2011

2011 Holiday Gift Guide: BeautyMint Review

My birthday was this past Monday (“Happy Birthday” to me!). As I turned another year older, I feel as though I have aged five years since last November. I have become more concerned with my appearance lately and I want to dig my fingernails into my youthful appearance and never let go! I will not grow old gracefully! I would like to fight wrinkles and improve the tone of my skin overall.

I was introduced to BeautyMint recently, which is a company created through the collaborative efforts of Jessica Simpson and Nerida Joy, a renowned skin care expert. BeautyMint provides skin care products that are tailored to your needs. Once you visit the website, you are asked to complete a free skin care consultation. Based upon your results, you are provided with a customized skin care regimen. In addition, your profile provides links to suggested articles to read based upon your consultation results.

I have been using BeautyMint’s Essential Cleanser with Aloe and the Ultra Replenishing Serum with Marine Collagen. The Essential Cleanser is oil-free and fragrance-free. It contains aloe, cucumber, and chamomile, which are ingredients that are soothing to the skin. The Ultra Replenishing Serum fights the natural sagging that occurs over time in skin. Made with 50% marine collagen, it “targets signs of anging from every angle”.




PhotobucketPhotobucket

I utilize the Essential Cleanser at night in preparing for bed. I love the way my skin feels afterwards. It is soft and does not feel dried out. Also, I like the fact that there is no odor. I have become a huge fan of the Ultra Replenishing Serum! I have noticed that my skin is no longer where it used to be due to age. Although it’s only slight, it still bothers me a little. I believe the Ultra Replenishing Serum does make my skin appear more youthful and it definitely gives it glow. I like the fact that it is not greasy. It is light and makes my face feel smooth.

I am very impressed with the BeautyMint website and the Essential Cleaners and Ultra Replenishing Serum. I am highly interested in also trying the Renewing Moisturizer, Sculpting Treatment, and Resurfacing Treatment, which were recommended to me based upon my consultation results. 
*Disclaimer: I did not receive monetary compensation for this post.  I received the above products free for the purpose of this review.  The opinions expressed here are my own.
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tidbits From A Mom Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang