The Cow Watches are coming to Chick-fil-A Kid’s Meals! During the holidays Chick-fil-A Kid’s Meals are featuring the never before seen Cow Watches to reach families with a simple and fun message: In your busy holiday season make sure to stop and take a few moments together as a family to spend quality “time” with one another.
How do you and your family spend your time together? My family and I decorate the tree, make cookies, create Christmas crafts, and wrap presents. This time together gets us in the holiday spirit and we revel in the time we’re allowed together to celebrate this time of year.
Check out the Chick-fil-A Cow Watch widget below! If you click on the widget, you will find fun activities for your family, worksheets and a Holiday Quiz!
Friends of PartnersHub are sponsoring a giveaway for one Tidbits From A Mom reader to win a Free Chick-fil-A Calendar($30.00 Value) that contains coupons so you can enjoy Chick-fil-A throughout the year! Please read the details of the giveaway below:
Win It: One winner will receive a free Chick-fil-A Calendar ($30.00 value).
Mandatory Entry: Please take the Holiday Quiz and leave a comment telling me your results. Please leave your email address so that I may be able to contact you if you win.
1. Follow Tidbits From A Mom publicly on Google Friend Connect. (1 entry)
2. Leave a comment on any of my non-giveaway reviews on my blog and leave a comment and let me know which review you commented on. (2 entries)
3. Follow me on Facebook or Twitter. (1 entry each)
4. Enter any of my other giveaways (1 entry each)
5. The following may be tweeted daily: (1 entry each day)
#Win a Chick-fil-A Calendar full of coupons! Ends 12/2! @tidbitsfromamom #giveaway6. Grab my button and let me know where you placed it (3 entries)
7. Subscribe to Tidbits From A Mom through RSS feed or email (3 entries for each)
This giveaway ends on December 2, 2011 at 12:00am EST. *Giveaway is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen through Random.org. The winner will be notified through email and will have 48 hours to respond.
*Disclaimer: I did not receive monetary compensation for this post. I have written this post in collaboration with PartnersHub. The opinions expressed here are my own.