Sunday, October 2, 2011

WINNERS!

I have several winners to announce! I'm sorry in the delay - everyone has confirmed their win, but I still wanted to announce them here :)

#Mompact Paci-Plushies Pacifier Holder -
#109 Janel C.

Discovery Girls Magazine -
#6 Kris I.

The Peaceful Housewife's Natural Household Cleaner Recipes e-book -
 #10 ShyBabies
#15 Jill

Wet Ones Gift Pack -
#27 Brenda

Book: It's Your Kid, Not a Gerbil
#44 Jessica Peeling

Spooky Buddies DVD/Blue-Ray Combo Pack
#32 Courtney Pies


Thank you so much to everyone for entering these giveaways!  With the exception of the last two giveaways, the winners have already confirmed their win.  The remaining two winners will have 48 hours to confirm their win.  


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to have won the Spooky Buddies DVD/Combo Pack! My daughter will love it. :)

    Congratulations to all of the other winners of giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's perfect timing for winning the wet ones, with the cold season upon us.

    ReplyDelete

 

Tidbits From A Mom Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang