Monday, October 17, 2011

Mixbook Holiday Photo Card Review

The holidays are right around the corner. Typically, the decorations do not appear until Halloween is over; however, some of my local stores have already begun packing the shelves! One of the first items on my holiday planning and preparation agenda is our annual Christmas card. I love showing off our children on the annual card. I have saved one extra card each year because I love the way the designs compliment the photos and frankly, I am just a sentimental person! I enjoy looking at previous cards.

I was thrilled to have the opportunity to review custom 5x7 Flat Holiday Cards from Mixbook. Mixbook is not a website that I have used previously and I have to say that I was really impressed. In terms of the holiday cards, Mixbook has a ton of designs from which to choose. I had a really difficult time coming to a decision. I actually made five or six cards, saved them in my project file, and then my husband, daughter, and I debated until we made our final decision.  Here are a couple of the designs that I particularly liked:

Photobucket


Photobucket


The website was very easy to use. Even though I had to keep uploading the same photo for every card I wished to design, it really did not take much time at all. I received my cards within a few days and I am very pleased with the design we chose. It is only the middle of October and I already have the first item on my holiday list checked off!

In addition to holiday photo cards, Mixbook also has wide variety of options for creating calendars and photo books! The designs are amazing. These make wonderful personalized gifts for the holidays!

Follow Mixbook on Twitter and Facebook!

*Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
post signature

1 comments:

 

Tidbits From A Mom Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang