Sunday, August 7, 2011

Looking for a new exercise bike? MoreExerciseBikes.com has them all!

Some people love to exercise and others detest it with a passion and would rather have a root canal. Personally, I enjoy it. Once I get into the habit, I feel gross if I don’t exercise. It doesn’t have to be an intense workout, but I need to at least go for a long walk. My husband and I have a couple pieces of exercise equipment and I like to use exercise DVD’s as well.

I am so jealous of the people who are able to ride their bikes on the backroads of our town. My daughter is the only one in our family who has a bike. Riding a bike is such great exercise! We do have an exercise bike and I certainly love to use this during my workout. MoreExerciseBikes.com, a division of Cymax, has exercise bikes gallore, including recumbent and upright bikes. The recumbent exercise bike leans backwards, which is easier on your back sometimes. Upright exercise bikes are just that – they allow you to sit upright.

Aristo CB1 Commercial Upright Exercise Bike is an upright bike that certainly caught my eye if we were to purchase a new bike. This bike is similar to one that I used when I had a gym membership.



Photobucket

The Phoenix Health & Fitness Magnetic Recumbent Exercise Bike intrigued me because it does not have the big screen in front of you. Sometimes, I like to watch television while I ride to distract myself. The screen is annoying because I have to peer around it. This bike simply has the seat and pedals, which seems like it would be a nice fit for me.



Photobucket
 

In addition to the sheer variety, I was also impressed by the price.  The above bike would only cost me $179!  You don't have to join a gym, to ride a great exercise bike!

Photobucket

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tidbits From A Mom Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang