Sunday, February 26, 2012

Find Website Hosting Providers Through Webhostinggeeks.com

I have maintained my website for my small jewelry business for several years now.  I fully admit that I knew nothing about maintaining a website when I first began.  I found my website host through a google search.  There was no comparison shopping and I was naive about plan features.  After these past five years, I have become knowledgeable about maintaining my site and the essential features needed.  Despite the fact that it is an incredible amount of work, I am ready to move my domain to another host.  I feel more confident in finding the right website hosting provider through the assistance of Web Hosting Geeks. 

Web Hosting Geeks provides people with reviews and ratings of the best website hosting providers.  They provide information about plan prices, features, and customer feedback.  Instead of searching the web and trying to compare and analyze the information you find, Web Hosting Geeks lays all the information out in front of you.  This will certainly help make the decision process easier!

In addition to the above, Web Hosting Geeks also provides awards for numerous "Best" categories. For example, an award is given for Best Budget Hosting, Best Ecommerce Hosting, and Best Blog Hosting, to name a few.  In visiting each of these pages, I learned a great deal about the sites that are out there.  I have a great deal more to read in order to make my informed decision.  However, I have significantly less anxiety than I did when I first began to consider making this transition.

*Disclaimer: I received monetary compensation for this post.  However, the opinions expressed here are my own and have not been swayed by compensation.
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I have been thinking of getting a domain name for awhile now, and perhaps now its about time I take it a step further. Thank you for introducing me to WebHostingGeeks, I will definitely check them out soon! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a good information about the web hosting services.........
    Like this way i got the web hosting packages from this site http://www.xnynz.com/hosting-plans/ , As for hosting services, you can order them hosting services and this site is quite good for hosting plans...........

    ReplyDelete

 

Tidbits From A Mom Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang