Friday, March 4, 2011

Five Question Friday

 

1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school?

Thankfully, not yet. But, sometimes I'm amazed that I haven't considering how I am always in a rush!

2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like...first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!)

I went out for Chinese food with my date. My date insisted on paying and as we got into the car, the owner came out and started yelling at my date about the bill. My date hadn't had enough money to leave for a tip and didn't say anything. So, we drove back to his house and got money and had to go back and leave a tip.

3. What's your "silly" fear? (We're not talking water and heights.)

I have a fear of spiders and creepy crawly bugs.  I have a fear that spiders are going to be in my shoes if I leave them in the basement.  Have you ever heard of Brown Recluse Spiders?  I met someone who had a spider lay eggs in them and she almost had to have her leg amputated.  Oh My God!  Can you imagine??

4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away?

It depends on who the person is and what the issue is. If it's my husband, I sometimes cause and I also deal with it. If it is someone at work, I run far from it.

5. Wood floors or carpet?

We have all carpet, except the dining room and the foyer. I would love all hardwood! Maybe someday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tidbits From A Mom Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang