I have been paying close attention to daily deal sites lately and I have found some great gifts for the holidays. I was recently introduced to Kudzoom, which is a woman owned site that provides brand name clothing and merchandise at an affordable price. Products are available for babies, toddlers, kids, tweens, and women. Kudzoom announces new items every morning at 7am CST. It is free to join and you can actually earn $15 in free credit when you invite your friends and they make a purchase. Kudzoom.com also has some awesome perks, such as free shipping over $50.00 as well as Loyalty Programs.
Here is some information from their website about the loyalty programs:
• Bronze: 5 purchases shipped - $10 Kudzoom credit
• Silver: 15 purchases shipped - $25 Kudzoom credit
• Gold: 25 purchases shipped - $50 Kudzoom credit
• Platinum: 50 purchases shipped - Permanent free Priority ground shipping
Grow The Family:
• Bronze: 5 of your referrals have completed a qualifying purchase - $10 Kudzoom credit
• Silver: 10 of your referrals have completed a qualifying purchase - $25 Kudzoom credit
• Gold: 25 of your referrals have completed a qualifying purchase - $50 Kudzoom credit
• Platinum: 50 of your referrals have completed a qualifying purchase - Permanent free Priority ground shipping
NOTE: For every 25 after 50 in both categories you will receive a $75 Kudzoom credit.
In scoping out the website, I saw adorable clothing, books, and purses! I was impressed with the quality of their products and their inexpensive prices. In reading about the company further, I loved hearing about their involvement with the community. Kudzoom.com supports Mitchell’s Place and the Glenwood Autism and Behavioral Health Center, both of which involve assisting people with autism.
If you would like to join Kudzoom, you can receive $5.00 off your order by using the code – Z5I16789U
Kudzoom has very kindly offered to sponsor a giveaway for $25.00 to one Tidbits From A Mom reader! Simply fill out the Rafflecopter form below to enter!