Thursday, December 22, 2011

2011 Holiday Gift Guide: Annoying Orange Products Review

Photobucket

Have you seen the Annoying Orange video clips on YouTube? My daughter has been a huge fan since she discovered them months ago. They are pretty funny, I have to tell you!

“The Annoying Orange has taken the Internet by storm with an impressive 840 million total views and more than 100 episodes at: http://www.youtube.com/user/realannoyingorange. Created by Dane Boedigheimer, the popular web series features an endearingly annoying Orange that playfully heckles other fruit and vegetables”.

Annoying Orange and the entire Kitchen Crew have an array of cool products out right now, including talking plush, clip-ons, collectible figures, and apparel that make great gifts and stocking stuffers. My daughter and I had the opportunity to review the Annoying Orange and Midget Apple Talking Figures. My daughter was so excited to open the containers and try them out. I have to admit that it was slightly addicting to repeatedly tap the buttons on the bottom of the figures to make them speak. They are pretty entertaining and I think my students would enjoy them as well.


Photobucket



Photobucket

More information about the Talking Figures:
These plastic talking collectibles are textured with detail and include TRY ME feature to hear the classic jokes and puns from each Kitchen Crew member. Each 2.5” figure is packaged in a gift-like window box for added collectability. Collect them all: 4 Orange styles, Pear, Midget Apple, Marshmallow and Passion Fruit. SRP: $9.99 Available at Toys “R” Us and ToysRUs.com.

I know that it is too late to purchase these products online in order to receive them in time for Christmas; however, if you have a Toys R Us store nearby, I highly suggest going and checking them out. They are quite amusing. Please visit the Toys R Us website to view all the Annoying Orange products available!

*Disclaimer: I did not receive monetary compensation for this post.  I received free products for the purpose of this review.  The opinions expressed here are my own.
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tidbits From A Mom Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang