Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ratuki by Hasbro Review

Photobucket
 

Card games are a perfect way to have a great time with family and friends.  I also use card games with my students.  It's amazing to see how card games can help me build relationships with shy students. Also, they can help students with creating new friendships.  I'd like to say a huge, "Thank You!" to Hasbro for providing me with the opportunity to review "Ratuki".  I played Ratuki with a few of my small friendship groups and I am pleased to say that they absolutely loved the game! 

More About The Game:
"It’s easy to play, fun to win and totally addictive! Build piles of cards from 1 to 5, but watch out: it’s a card-slamming frenzy! Be the first to slam a 5 on the top of the deck, shout “Ratuki!” and the cards are yours. Get slamming and get winning!"

Includes 170 cards, 5 reminder cards and instructions.

For 2 to 5 players.
Ages 8 and up.

My students had a blast!  Ratuki will definitely be a game that will receive a great deal of use in my office in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tidbits From A Mom Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang