Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Auntie Anne's At-Home Baking Kit Review

I definitely love pretzels - salted, cinnamon sugar, plain...it doesn't matter! We buy pretzel snacks for our lunches all the time, but I personally don't think they can even compare to a huge soft pretzel.  I was given the opportunity to review one of the new Auntie Ann's At-Home Baking Kits.  I was excited because we have an Auntie Ann's in our local mall, we've bought from them often, and I have always wanted to try to make them myself.  I was a little nervous that I wouldn't be able to do it, but I was pleasantly surprised to find how easy it was to use the kit!

The kit came with the baking soda you need to dip the pretzels in, the dough mix, salt, and cinnamon.  The directions were very easy to follow.  I took a couple of pictures to show my daughter in her glory cooking and the finished products. 

BEFORE:


Photobucket

AFTER:


Photobucket
 

I have to say we did a pretty good job!  We had a couple that were shaped perfectly and they were all simply delicious!  We had a blast and I would love to make these again soon.

3 comments:

  1. they look yummy and very fun to make, my daughter would love to do this with me.
    Thanks for the follow:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids would love to make these! Love the pics! I am your newest follower. Would appreciate you stopping by and doing the same :)

    My Life is a Reality Show...
    http://www.dedeshortking.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, love Auntie Ann pretzels, but those calories don't love me.
    New follower from Stepping by Sat.
    Hope you can visit me.
    Heading over to your FB too, your almost at 100 fans!
    Thanks
    http://musings-by-michele.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

Tidbits From A Mom Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang