1. Who in your life do you think behaves and thinks the most like you do?
My daughter acts like both my husband and I, but there are moments when I glimpse myself and sometimes it's scary!
2. As a kid, were you ever wrongly accused (and punished, if it went that far) for something you didn't do? If so, what was it? What happened?
No, I was never wrongly accused. I behaved pretty well and if I did do something wrong, I was nailed for it! :)
3. What about as an adult, were you ever wrongly accused for something you didn't do?? Do you think it's worse to be accused as a child or an adult? Why/why not?
I'm not thinking of anything right now that I've ever been wrongly accused of...nothing is coming to me.
4. What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?
Driving in the middle of a blizzard with my daughter with the ice and snaow freezing to my windshield. I was trying to get us home from our days at work and daycare. My school refuses to have early releases, so the conditions were horrible. My windshield wipers couldn't get the snow and ice off and I kept having to pull over to clear it. Also, cars in front of me couldn't make it up the hills and they were sliding backwards. I was so afraid they were going to slide back into us!
5. If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be and why?
I would want to wake up in Germany. I used to live there when I was seven years old and I loved it. I SOOO want to take my family back there. I want to revisit the sites and experience them as an adult.
6. Instead of going to work Monday, if you could spend the entire day doing something else--any one or two things that you absolutely love doing--what would you do?
I would love to take my kids to the zoo or the park, then out to lunch, and then come home and everyone takes a nap.
7. What sites (other than meme sites) do you use most to help you post on your blog?
I like Bloggy Moms!
8.Check out a post on your blog from six months ago (March 2010) and tell us what is different now about your blog and/or life?
I've only been blogging for a few months now. I have become more open in my writing I think :)
9. What was the last photograph you took?
I took this photo last night of my son passed out on the floor with the dog :) He's so adorable!