- Go back to Germany and tour spots I visited when I was a child (I lived there for 9 months when I was 7).
- See Rascal Flatts in concert.
- Obtain another graduate degree.
- Move to another area of the country.
- Go to New Zealand.
- Go to Vegas!!
- Witness my children get married.
- Meet my grandchildren.
- Begin playing my saxophone again.
- Meet someone famous in person (I met Brendan Fraser when I was a teenager, but I didn’t speak because I was starstruck so I’m not counting that!)
- Grow a garden of vegetables (I do NOT have a green thumb).
- See the Grand Canyon.
- Take cooking classes.
- Conquer anxiety J
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
15 Things I Want To Do In My Life
I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon. However, when I look back on my life, there are certain things that I hope to achieve.
Posted by Kimberly at 9:24 PM