Tuesday, May 22, 2012

15 Things I Want To Do In My Life

I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon.  However, when I look back on my life, there are certain things that I hope to achieve. 
  1. Go back to Germany and tour spots I visited when I was a child (I lived there for 9 months when I was 7).
  2. See Rascal Flatts in concert.
  3. Obtain another graduate degree.
  4. Move to another area of the country.
  5. Go to New Zealand.
  6. Go to Vegas!!
  7. Witness my children get married.
  8. Meet my grandchildren.
  9. Begin playing my saxophone again.
  10. Meet someone famous in person (I met Brendan Fraser when I was a teenager, but I didn’t speak because I was starstruck so I’m not counting that!)
  11. Grow a garden of vegetables (I do NOT have a green thumb).
  12. See the Grand Canyon.
  13. Take cooking classes.
  14. Conquer anxiety J
I know there will be more to add to the list at some point, but I think this is a good start!

 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. What a great list. I spent time in Germany in Stugart when I was a baby and I would love to go there someday too. My daughter in law was just there! Thanks for sharing. It makes me think about myself and what I want to do too! Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everyone should make a list like this, it makes you have something to look forward to, like a bucket list.

    ReplyDelete

 

Tidbits From A Mom Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang