Friday, July 22, 2011

Looking for Inexpensive Nursing Scrubs - BlueSkyScrubs.com is the place!

I am not a fan of going to the doctor. I only know a couple of people that enjoy it, my daughter included. Why don’t I like it? That’s a post for another day…

If luck is against me and I have to go, whether it be for myself or one of the many visits during the year for my kids, I do enjoy seeing the different nursing scrubs that the nurses are wearing. Not only am I a little bit jealous that they wear uniforms to work because that would take away all the stress for me of deciding what to wear, but they look fun and they are so comfortable. I would love to be able to choose different prints and styles.

Blueskyscrubs.com is a website that sells inexpensive nursing scrubs. Visit http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/Scrubs-for-Women/ to see all the different colors. My favorite is the “Crimson Wine” set! In addition to the scrubs for women and men, they also sell sets for children. Children’s sets would be a great gift for dress-up or simply for pajamas. Scrub hats with beautiful prints are also sold that accent the scrubs nicely.

*Disclaimer: I received compensation for this post.  The opinions expressed here are my own. 
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tidbits From A Mom Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang