Thursday, February 9, 2012

Funny Irish T-shirts Review


Photobucket

St. Patrick's Day will be here in a little over a month.  I have never owned any St. Patrick's clothing or jewelry - nothing festive!  How boring!  I have seen people wear funny Irish t-shirts in the past and I was definitely happy to have the opportunity to review one.

I recently received the "I'm Irish, Do I Get A Free Beer?" t-shirt (as seen in the photo above) from Foul Mouth Shirts to review. The t-shirt I received is black. The t-shirt fit fine and the quality of the t-shirt is good. In checking out the Foul Mouth Shirts website, I was a little shocked at the language, but I guess that's why they named it "Foul Mouth Shirts!" It makes sense :)   I guess I'm a bit more conservative than these shirts.  Considering I have young children, my husband and I wouldn't be customers here.  However, people who are younger and single may be a better fit of clientele.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

post signature

1 comments:

  1. After reading your review I had to go check out the Foul Mouth website. some of the shirts are a riot but they definitely push the boundaries of what is ok to wear in public.

    ReplyDelete

 

Tidbits From A Mom Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang