Sunday, September 4, 2011

Party Planning Checklists Review



Photobucket

It is well documented here that I am most successful in maintaining organization when I keep checklists handy and use planners. I rely on these checklists when preparing for birthday parties and holiday celebrations. There are so many details to figure out and it can be overwhelming. I am a visual person and I like to see things printed out and organized in front of me.

I was recently able to review a set of Party Planning Checklists that are sure to help me this holiday season. This set of checklists is a comprehensive planning tool!  They will help anyone with planning snacks, beverages, and meals as well as keeping track of the list of ingredients that need to be purchased.  They also help you develop a schedule for when you are going to cook/prepare the food as well as how to plan the decorations for the tables.

I love that I can hand over the checklists to my husband so he can view all the details for himself and easily assist in the preparations! Using these checklists will make party planning an easy and efficient task. 

I would highly recommend using a Party Planning Checklist for your next party or holiday gathering!

*Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Im starting to plan my daughters birthday party so ill keep this in mind! Thanks!

    sweetlilrawker@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great article, I really appreciate your thought process and having it explained properly, thank you!



    Party Planner Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete

 

Tidbits From A Mom Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang